Keeping the patient in view and working ergonomically at the same time - these were the objectives for the development of a laterally swiveling bed for requirements in the clinic and nursing care. With latera thema, these requirements are not only met and also implemented in an emotionally appealing way in the symbiosis of functionality and aesthetics that is typical for wissner-bosserhoff.
Patients can benefit threefold from the advantages of lateral swiveling:
- Reduction of painful frictional forces when positioning in bed.
- Support for getting in and out of bed
- Promotion of individual resources and independence
All components in their entirety can improve the patient's outcome and promote or maintain their resources.
With latera thema, wissner-bosserhoff offers a bed with lateral swiveling, which allows the patient to be turned or moved laterally with little effort. In this way, latera thema is easy on nursing staff.
- Lying surface with removable plastic pads is easy to clean.
- Easy cleaning thanks to the smooth surfaces of the lifting columns and a completely closed system.
latera thema is characterized by its 3-lift column design;
- Height adjustment range approx. 43 to 81cm
- Safe working load up to 200 kg
- Scratch and impact resistant anodized aluminum
|219 x 102.5 cm|
|Mattress platform dimensions||200 x 86 cm|
|Maximum mattress height||20 cm|
|Mattress platform height adjustment||43 – 81 cm|
|Maximum backrest angle||60°|
|Maximum thigh rest angle||46°|
|Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg position||+16°/-16°|
|Autoregression of backrest||11 cm|
|Weight (depending on equipment)||160 kg|
|Safe working load||200 kg|