The latest technology for absolute top care. Patients in ICU environment have a high to very high risk on pressure ulcer development because of their critical condition. No pressure, no ulcer.
- these systems have valves at the side which makes it possible for carers to deflate cells where needed. In the torso section each cell has its own inflating valve. The section has special control sensors. It is possible to adjust the pressure in the mattress exactly according to the patient's critical points.
The head zoner provides the choice of alternating or static modes to suit the needs of your patient. Also cell deflation function supports specialist or day to day procedures such as intubation or hair washing. Body section – allows to deflate any extra cells where needed. The heel zoner is a selective deflation feature to maximise pressure elimination in the very high risk area of the patients heels. It also aides muscle flexing to help prevent ‘heel drop’ in highly immobile patients.
Thanks to the head zoner it is possible to place the patient in the prone position, which is comfortable. It is used in connection with pulmonary pathology in severe acute respiratory distress syndrome (severe ARDS).
1. Alternating Pressure Therapy Mode is intended to be used as an aid to patient care in prevention and treatment of skin breakdown related to pressure damage.
2. Max inflate presents firm and stable support for patient care. After 30 minutes it automatically switches to the alternating mode to prevent the risk of pressure ulcers.
3. Constant low pressure mode keeps the mattress pressure at the selected level. The pressure is checked every 30 seconds and adjusted if necessary.
4. Transport mode facilitates the transport of the patient in the bed as the mattress remains inflated when disconnected from the SCU.
Operated by one hand, CPR enables rapid deflation for emergency situations and is accompanied by visual and audio alarms to prevent inadvertent use.
The easy to use cable management system eliminates the tripping hazard for staff and visitors. Also reduced potential power cable damage increases equipment availability and decreases repair costs.
Pressure increases in the seat and back sections automatically and linearly when the backrest is adjusted between 11 and 46 degrees.
Locks out controls when they have not been used for 3 minutes lowering the chance of human errors and accidental operation.
Number of cells
Maximum patient weight (kg)